Monday, April 09, 2007

730 not out…

…..And since cricket is the flavour of the month and also that I want to talk about something cheerful, I need to confess that my relationship has crossed the 730 runs and is still going strong.

We celebrated it just the way we first began…..drinks at Alfredos, a walk on the silver beach and lots of talking…..err well the aberration this year was the dinner at Marriott, which back then we couldn’t afford, but now can (well at least once in a year!!)

I realised yesterday that you are the most wonderful expression of my life. It scares me at time the way I am dependant upon you, but I know you will always be there for me and with me. Just as cheesy as it sounds, I can’t even begin to fathom a life without you.

Let religions be, let warring parents (if at all) be, let society and relatives be, let our antagonist attitudes be, let our distinct personalities be and let just everything else in the whole world be. For me and you, the BE is to be together and to have a lifetime of unlimited fun and love.

Just as you say baby….the 98 more wonderful years are still left!! Love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wittygoldfish said...

Congrads..Party?

18/4/07 10:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home