Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The art of letting go...

I like clean floors, clean kitchen slab, I don't like (and I love to show my dislike) tilted cushions, clothes on the floor, clothes on the bed, ruffled hair, un-bathed people, un-ironed clothes, hair in the bathroom, un-lifted WC seat, people talking during a movie, munching sounds while eating, clumsy eaters, slow workers, incessant callers, motor mouths, late comers, liars, exaggerators, walking into the house with shoes on, over confidence, attention seekers, constant cribbing, animal haters.............

I am admittedly a control freak. My boyfriend tells me so, so does my mother, my sister, my friends, my colleagues, my boss and my neighbour……

So this week, I have decided to work on myself a bit. I start by allowing a stranger to drive my car. I hope she can use the problematic clutch......Arrrg.....I SAID I'M TRYING!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wittygoldfish said...

wah madame control freak, you've got a car nd al. wat model? wen do we get a ride?

11/5/07 11:49 am  
Blogger words are lost on me said...

Motor mouth:I will be more careful, mam.

13/5/07 7:37 am  
Blogger Stray said...

Wittygoldfish: Its one of those hand me down dad-to-daughter types....an old esteem. welcome for a ride anytime...
Insurance is a matter of solicitation!!

Words are lost on me: Well, didnt think of you when i wrote that. but will keep in mind :)

18/5/07 11:05 am  
Blogger words are lost on me said...

well, you dnt need to think of anyone. We will get the hint next time.

15/6/07 12:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home